Check out a step‑by‑step guide for ordering instructions on the ticketing page and before ordering, please review our ticketing FAQs below! For general questions, please visit the FAQ page.
Q. Where do I get tickets?
A. You can buy tickets online from the ticketing page on our website: www.bush-fire.com
Q. What is the refund policy?
A. There are no refunds.
Q. Will there be tickets sold at the gate?
A. No. Tickets sell out every year in advance, so we urge you to purchase online before they run out.
Q. I have already bought a festival ticket. Can I buy a camping pass?
A. Yes. You can get your camping passes on the same ticket page where you got your ticket.
Q. Can I buy just a campsite without a ticket?
A. No. You will need to buy a camping and ticket package from our ticketing options HERE
Q. How can I pay?
A. Payment can be made by Credit card.
Q. Can I pay with a Debit card?
A. No, we only accept credit cards.
Q. What kind of Credit card do I need to pay?
A. Visa or Mastercard with 3D Secure enabled on the card.
Q. What is 3D secure and why does my card keep failing?
A. Certain International banks have made it compulsory for us to have 3D secure to help protect you the card holder against any unauthorized use of your card when shopping online. Unfortunately, not all international banks have adopted this practice, which may result in your transaction being declined. If this is the case please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will manually assist you with the order. Being an international event, we need to follow international E-Commerce procedures to protect both yourself and ourselves from fraudulent activity.
Q. What if my credit card doesn’t work?
A. Please check with your bank that your card is 3D Secure enabled. The card will need to be either a VISA or MASTERCARD. If it is an international card and the card is not 3D enabled, please email email@example.com and we can process this manually.
Q. What does it mean if it says “yourcard is not accepted by the merchant”?
A. This means that we do not accept the card that you are trying to use. We only accept Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards, as well as Chip and Pin Cheque Cards.
If you have any queries regarding the type of cards we accept, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Money came off my credit card but I did not receive a ticket confirmation?
A. Don’t panic! Your tickets are secure and reserved for you. If we have not already handled this for you, then please email email@example.com and we will sort it out for you.
Q. Can I transfer my ticket?
A. Yes. Ticket transferring can be done via login to your howler account at www.howler.co.za
Q. I entered the incorrect email address when buying my tickets, what now?
A. If you have entered the wrong email address by mistake, then your tickets are still reserved for you and you will receive your tickets! If we have not already handled this for you, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with these queries and we will get back to you to assist further.
Q. What is the‘booking fee’?
A. Administration and transaction fees.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- It is against the law to reproduce or attempt reproduction of tickets.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the venue or being removed from the venue.
- Children under 12 years of age cannot attend the festival unless accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 who holds a valid admission ticket. Children aged 6 – 12 years of age must have a Full Festival Children’s Ticket. Children under 5 years of age have access to the festival for FREE if accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- A Ticket does not include transport to the venue or parking or merchandise or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated.
- Festival Entry Tickets do not include camping. Camping passes must be purchased separately.
- To transfer your ticket to a different holder, please contact email@example.com
- Tickets cannot be used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of MTN Bushfire in advance. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the venue.
- Any Tickets bought from unauthorized agents or third parties are not valid. Admission to the Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. Festival goers are encouraged to purchase tickets from authorised agents.
- All Tickets remain the property of MTN Bushfire at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from MTN Bushfire to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by MTN Bushfire and admission refused at any time should the holder not abide by stated terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and check your Tickets to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and, if applicable, any rescheduled Event.