REIGNITE THE FIRE & JOIN US IN 2023!
Bring Your Fire to Africa’s celebrated MTN Bushfire festival, from 26th-28th May 2023, and don’t miss the chance to pre-register for discounted Early Bird tickets now!
Together with our festival fans, we have Kept The Fire Burning and now, rising like a phoenix from the embers of the past two years, MTN Bushfire 2023 invites everyone to come together for a transformational experience of hope, unity and renewal!
Named “Top African festival” by the BBC and hailed by CNN as one of the “7 African music festivals you really have to see,” MTN Bushfire is looking forward to Reigniting The Fire in the beautiful farmlands in the valley of Malkerns, Eswatini, for an eclectic celebration of some of the finest music in Africa and beyond.
Pre-register to get your chance to purchase discounted Early Bird tickets now!
Early Bird tickets are sold on a first-come first-serve basis and are limited to 2 per person. They typically sell out within a few hours, so make sure you purchase them as soon as they become available! Please note that only those who have pre-registered will have the chance to buy Early Bird tickets. Ts&Cs apply.
Pre-registration for Early Bird tickets closes Sunday 4th December 2022.
Early Bird, Camping and Glamping tickets will be available for purchase from 10am on Monday 5th December 2022. Phase 1 Festival tickets will become available for purchase when Early Bird tickets run out.
Please note that MTN Bushfire does not offer refunds. See the Ts&Cs and Ticket FAQs for more information. MTN Bushfire is a CASHLESS festival: money is loaded onto your festival wristband for in-festival purchases.
Get festival updates while they’re hot! Subscribe to the MTN Bushfire channel on the Ayoba app (downloadable from www.Ayoba.me) and follow @mtnbushfire on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- MTN Bushfire tickets are non-refundable.
- The unauthorized reproduction of MTN Bushfire tickets and associated festival passes is strictly a crime punishable by law.
- All Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, Children aged 5 years and below have free access to the MTN Bushfire festival.
- All MTN Bushfire tickets (purchased, complimentary or traders tickets) are strictly not for the purpose of re-sale.
- A Full Festival MTN Bushfire ticket cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- Please keep your MTN Bushfire ticket’s QR code safe at all times and remember to bring it with you to gain entry into the festival.
- The name on the ticket needs to match the name on your ID, for all festival tickets.
- If you lose your ticket, don’t panic. Simply download the e-ticket from your email address to your device (phone, tablet, etc) and present it at the gate for scanning.
- Should you lose the email containing your MTN Bushfire festival ticket, please follow this link: https://www.howler.co.za/tickets.
- For assistance with e-tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general queries and information, please contact email@example.com.
- You need a valid festival ticket, which must be presented at the Check-In point, where you will be issued a wristband in order to enter the event.
- Please do not tamper with or remove your wristband in any way, as this will render it invalid.
- Each ticket holder must be present when exchanging tickets for wristbands at Festival Check-In. Festivalgoers will not be able to collect wristbands for other ticket holders who are not physically present at the festival Check-In point.
- Once an MTN Bushfire ticket has been scanned and a wristband has been issued to the ticket-holder, that ticket cannot be reused or transferred to another patron.
- Your festival wristband must be worn on your wrist at all times. Wristbands cannot be replaced.
- You will be allowed to go in and out of the festival venue as long as you keep your wristband on at all times for the duration of the festival.
- Wristbands are secured on your wrist by our gates teams. Should your wristband become damaged or uncomfortable during the course of the festival, please report to the gates teams for assistance.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All ages are welcome. Admission for Children aged 5 and under is free.
By participating in the MTN Bushfire Festival, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their subsequent release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction for the purposes of news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Bushfire PTY, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release MTN Bushfire Board, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved, from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitising, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MTN Bushfire or the person or entity designated to do so by Bushfire PTY Ltd. By purchasing an MTN Bushfire Festival ticket or entering the premises, you have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before participating in MTN Bushfire.
By attending the festival, you assume all risks incidental to the event and release event management and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the event or your presence at the event. The ticket you hold is subject to all applicable policies of the management of the event. The ticket is a revocable license to enter the event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that management reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject you if you are not complying with all management policies applicable to the event.
The Event date and time is subject to change. Resale and/or transfer of the ticket may be prohibited by Management’s policies, and if so, any such resale and/or transfer is void to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws. Any such unauthorized resale and/or transfer may result in refusal of entry without refund. Tickets not obtained directly from the Festival’s authorized ticket retailers may be lost, stolen, counterfeit or invalid, in which case they will not be honoured.